Labels

EN FR

Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Dropzone Commander game (starter box mission)

At long last, I played the mission from the starter box.

I painted very quickly with some basic colors the few buildings that are nearly done and used those from the starter set to place the gaming table according to the introduction scenario.

The Scourge force, chosen by my opponent
The UCM force, ready do deploy. (Since then I glued the canopies, for fear of losing them...)
UCM side of the board, I decided to focus my objective searching in the building of the middle left.
After loosing their transport full of anti-air on the other flank, the Scourge try to push on my flank. I decided to deploy my own anti-air there, not realizing how deadly scourge infantry can be...
On turn 4, I found the objective and could extract it without a problem with a bear inside a condor. Meanwhile the fight in the center continues...
I lost all my anti-air due to scourge infantry mass fire. My own tanks and infantry doesn't seem to be effective ,because of bad rolling !
Last turn, the scourge infantry managed to find the objective in the center building and extract it, using their APCs and dropship. Scourge victory by victory points !

Overall, a very nice game, I really like the feel of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment